Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

WTF is up with BOD rewards

Started by Daerithe, August 17, 2010, 01:25:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daerithe

I have to vent a bit. How can anyone think that a horse barding deed is a acceptable reward for turning in a large taming bod requiring 20 Drake/Dragon/WW? Especially when just last week I received that same reward for 20 Rats/Giant Rats/Sewer Rats. Even 20 Giant Spiders/Frost Spiders at least gave me a bonus +5 vet sandals. May not seem great but anything pushing me over cap is appreciated in my book. Please tell me someone agrees that reward is complete shit and sure as hell shouldn't be the same thing for 60 Dragon types as 60 rat types

King Kong

some rewards are good some are not (opinion)

it's luck of the draw like anything.

We will be updating BODS fairly soon though

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

StiGMa

My luck is horrible with BODs period lol, but that's the whole point in the end it is the luck of the draw

Daerithe

I completely understand luck of the draw and all that, but a reward that shitty should not even be in the equation. Really it is worse than each of the rewards u would get for turning them in individually. the reward should be based on difficulty, there should not even be a chance that a large dragon bod could give a reward that is bad enough to get from a large rat bod

pskarren

http://kwkshard.kwkbox.com/index.php?op ... &Itemid=15

copy paste that link it is very close to our reward chart.. except no pet dyes stable stone.

Domos

How nice would it be if the bod told you what rewards are possible...

Nikodemsky

PS's from this table works fine, ive done some bulks for em and it agreed with table from hotlink.
Nosthalgia[/b] - Tamer/Bard/Archer(and whatever can be helpful in pvm ^^)

Cuemif

I got a 404 on that link .. is it still working for anyone else? I would like to see what is I can get for bods thanks .

Nikodemsky

working normally, shut down ur firewall/antivirus
Nosthalgia[/b] - Tamer/Bard/Archer(and whatever can be helpful in pvm ^^)

Il Domito

Hope thats correct, I got a large 20x mare/firesteed/ridgeback/uni/kirin/swampy, that should get hitching post, needing filling out but thats so much taming. If anyone has bulk of any of them message me or pm me in game (Il Domito).

pskarren

like i stated befoer stable stone ie hitching post and pet dyes are not correct everything else is. you get these items in pcoin room

DarkShade

Well with 6x Dog Type I didn't get a hitching but a pet bonding scroll so... may not be worth your time :P

Walter Wego

Year old dead thread but I want to add the table of rewards is not accurate. Specifically the a 3x15 dragon/drake/wyrm LBOD gave a wooden horse.

The Tamer BOD reward may have a logic flaw in the script. If you look through the rewards, people are getting the same reward for a LBOD of difficult tames as a small BOD. IOW, if you turn in the 3 filled BODs instead of the filled LBOD you end up with 3 horses instead of one. Just look at some peoples' houses that appear to have been doing BODs, they usually have a row of these horses going across an entire wall. The horse comes up *WAY* to often and just adds clutter. It would be better if it was something like a pet dye or low level consumable like a PPS.

King Kong

I will be looking into some cooler and more unique prizes with this in patch 31 or 32.

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111
[May 06, 2022, 11:01:22 AM]

Saying Hello by Roxxorman