Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

WTF is a Lilith?

Started by Enix, June 24, 2010, 11:00:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enix

So I was running around Tokuno yesterday taming me some Gamans and this red winged chick starts attacking me, named Lilith (spelling may be off).  I cast and EV and she dispels it, then I get hit with deadly poison and run off to heal.  Couple more EV's and she dispels them.  Then someone with a GDrag shows up so I figure I'll sit back and watch...she takes out the GDrag, twice!  I was trying to vet and heal, the owner was vetting and healing, but she still took him down.  Anyone else run into her...?

Belegerandh

I have a rune marked to one of her spots but I generally avoid her for now .. kinda new still.

pskarren

pm rage next ti u see onei show how to take this nasty creature down

Hardstyler

I still know where there is one of them, theyre just hard when youre not a tamer, just like so much else.. sigh

King Kong

Coin Monster

Long Live the King... So please vote everyday. Cause I want to live.

Hardstyler

Whos impossible to kill unless youre a tamer :/ thats kinda sad

DarkShade

Well just become tamers then ;-) It just take about 6 hours from 30 to GM if you know what you're doing

Enix

Found another one...an Eden, but I'm not saying where this one it at, although when I found it, it 1 hit killed me lol, come on taming, need me a drag :)

Belegerandh

He was in Deceit yesterday.

Not sure who 'Jasper' is but he was everywhere I went to; felt like he was following me lol

Aaliah

Lilith is a coin monster...if you find those odd, brightly colored monsters that dont appear anywhere in OSI, go to the coin/donation room and head to the eastern wing, there's a "copy" of each coin monster there so if you find it there...yea you know what it is.
Lilith, Apanda Demons and Edyns are to be avoided by newbies ;)
[e scream

Belegerandh

So is the sand crab .. thing owned me and my mare yesterday. Curiosity and such ..

Mahavira

Quote from: "Aaliah"Lilith, Apanda Demons and Edyns are to be avoided by newbies ;)

There was a Paragon Edyn in Ilsh last night. Not fun.

Quote from: "Belegerandh"So is the sand crab .. thing owned me and my mare yesterday. Curiosity and such ..

Sand Crab is easy, just takes a little while to kill.

orange_peel

Just a heads-up, it's kinda taboo to post the locations of these monsters as they're highly valuable and more importantly, it takes away from the fun of searching for them.

Aaliah

QuoteSo is the sand crab .. thing owned me and my mare yesterday. Curiosity and such ..

If you're a good enough PvM player you can solo it with double mares...i've done that when i was new :P
[e scream

Aaliah

that sounded like i own at PvM...not what i meant  :lol:
[e scream

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin