Main Menu
Welcome Guest.
Please log in.

Suggestion for a Great item

Started by Deathknight, September 13, 2012, 07:26:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Deathknight

Ive Seen before on other places where they created a Blessed Backpack Master Looter. u set it up in the game to what u want picked,killSome mobs and type [loot  and instantly loots everything around you thats in ur list.  no crashs from looter scripts or nothing.  it is truly an amazing item. and would love to see it on pandora.

ck1058

I like the idea but I'm afraid I'm going to have to disagree... Maybe for trammie facets only could be a bonus, but you spend ages defeating a champ boss or peerless, yes usually with happy teammates that dont mind sharing, but this would not stop someone coming in at the last minute, couple of hits on them and take the whole lot of loot, relics, peerless stuff EVERYTHING, and as he wouldnt be a criminal could make an easier escape. at least as it stands at the minute yes people grab stuff like CC and relics 1st but at least if their not gonna share em you can still manage to grab a few bits to make it worth your while... could see it frustrating alot of players...

Horns Nigel

Yeah, I agree that would be a problem.
An item like that would be used by others to loot your hard earned work unless it had a way to determine the amount of damage you did and only allow the looting based on that and nothing else.....Nigel
Nigel Horns Guild leader and Surgeon (SoP) Seekers of Peace, Pandora UO   
Aligned with D.A.T. That Guild and KoN

Pandora's New Global Chat

Updates & Events

White Walker Invasion Event by Miki McNaughty
[June 03, 2020, 03:52:32 AM]

Community

Need help please by Konan
[October 02, 2023, 12:49:41 PM]

Hi there, Im Coragin, my intro and a couple questions. by Coragin
[May 31, 2022, 01:16:13 AM]

Looking For Guild by Lovemachine100111